FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Chase Freedom: $150 (15K UR) + $25 (2.5K UR) for AU after $500 spend in 3 mo.
Old Nov 19, 2014, 2:30 pm
SquarePeg

Programs: MR, UR, AA, AS, HH Gold, SPG Gold, HGP, RR
Originally Posted by rundrc
Has anyone tried to use the referral link through Chase to send this offer to friends? You get $50 per referral. I tried sending this to several friends last night but nobody has received the email link yet. I went back and read that it may take a week to receive the email. What??? That makes no sense to me. Does anyone have experience with this? How long does it take to receive the email? Thanks!
I tried to use the Chase referral once before, for CSP, and the referred person never got the email. I know this for a fact because it was my mother and she doesn't even know how to use email, I check it for her every couple of days.

Yesterday I applied for this card for her (without bothering with the referral) and it went pending which is unusual since she has perfect credit and is usually instantly approved. She may be at her CL limit with Chase (Marriott, BA and CSP) seeing as her income is low these days being semi-retired. I doubt she'll want to do a recon call but she does want the bonus and this will be a good card for her to keep as she will be canceling the BA and CSP when AFs come due.