FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - EDITION Miami Beach -- Reservation Questions
Old Nov 18, 2014, 12:03 pm
SkiAdcock
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: UALifetimePremierGold, Marriott LifetimeTitanium
Don't know your last stay at Winter Haven, but we had this report in the exec lounge sticky recently:

Didn't see a dedicated thread for Winter Haven, Autograph Collection, in Miami Beach, so thought I'd post here. Noticed this in the exec lounge sticky, posted by jlb83.

"Miami Beach / Winter Haven, Autograph Collection / NO LOUNGE; Coupons for cont'l breakfast for Gold/Plats daily; 08/09/13 update

This is still correct, just want to clarify: the cont'l breakfast is for TWO people - that is, ONE breakfast for TWO people, not one cont'l breakfast per person. It's 2 slices of toast and 3 mini croissants (plain, chocolate, and raisin when I was there).

OR you can apply $7.55 per person to something else on the menu. I just added some eggs or meat to my con't brekkie each day. It was just a few dollars.

I have to say only applying $7.55 per person is really low, esp since I was alone. The waitress said the hotel has been having "issues" with this - lots of people are complaining."

OTOH - at Edition technically you're not supposed to get brekkie, so that may be a bit of a wash.

Cheers.