FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Star Alliance/Oneworld Award Planning with Award Nexus
Old Nov 17, 2014, 8:53 am
jerryhung

Ha, no worries, I'm simply asking for a Weekly OPTION/FEATURE, whether we use it or not is up to us and I'm sure we will not blame you or AN anyway.
I do believe in "More options = better for users" and I certainly hope it's not hard to implement.
I know I'd hate for my commercial software provider to decide users' preferences for users.
Now that leads to another idea --> Maybe implement a Feature Poll at AN homepage/dashboard

I thought of another FEATURE, if possible
Is it possible to have a "Check-out/shopping cart/scratch pad/watch list" (whatever you call it) for us to ADD a route/flight, shown in the search result/history page, into it for our own "collection"? Either for copy-and-paste, or email to ourself

e.g. if I'm searching 3 segments separately, they'll each have 10+ options, and I want to add Flight #1 from Segment #1, Flight #5 from Segment #2, Flight #10 from Segment #3 into my "shopping cart/watch list" so I can see all 3 segment info in 1 place and call the airline, instead of "writing it down" on paper.
It's simply a "big textbox" for us to write notes

Hopefully you understood it, LMK if you need further explanation

Thanks Peter