FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Radius Bank 1% Debit Card
View Single Post
Old Nov 16, 2014, 10:04 pm
MasterCharge

Programs: Anywhere I can ski...
Originally Posted by tuphat
Originally Posted by MasterCharge
Originally Posted by stellertony
Just got an email from Smarterbucks, a student loan rewards program – they have a new checking account offer with Radius Bank that provides 1% in cash back on debit card signature purchases. If you link your SmarterBucks account to an eligible student loan it will automatically send a payment once a month if your rewards balance is $10 or more. Unlike uPromise, it doesn't look like there's an easy way to get a check cut to you instead, although their website does say that if you

They also have a $50 signup bonus if you set up direct deposit.
Details here: http://www.smarterbucks.com/ftub_details

Thanks for sharing, whats on my mind is will they tolerate excessive MO's via mobile deposit.
What's on my mind is why anyone would be stupid enough to deposit MOs directly back to this checking account, esp. since it will be new and subject to scrutiny?
I am very confident the only people on this forum that will be stupid enough to deposit MO's in a new checking account is (stupid #2) and (stupid #1) , my comment did not say anything about depositing MO's in a new checking account, my comment was to solicited good feedback about how this "deal" can be prolonged by suggesting a beneficial feature on the account the can help maximize 1% cash back with recycled funds.