FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Best credit card conversion rate to Asiamiles (HK) - 2014 and prior
Old Nov 16, 2014, 9:26 pm
LchChester

Originally Posted by Aquitaine
The docs to process both applications were the same... I applied in person with an agent at the branch and wasn't given anything when it was finished. I think the worst part is even though the agent only filled out one app for both cards (since I only signed one application), he applied for the cards separately...

What's also concerning is that 3 days after my original application, I went back to apply for a rewards card. The agent on the phone told me that according to what he sees, my Prestige card was submitted with my rewards card application, not my Premiermiles. I definitely did not authorize/sign for rewards+prestige , so either there was a transmission error, or they changed my application. Gonna go back to the branch to speak to someone... So ridiculous. Thanks for all the ideas and explaning though. I think I'm just kind of shocked a bank like Citi would do this so blatantly..
Citi's internal management is a bit messy and arbitrate, insist and being firm with the CS works