FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Luxury Travel Diary Charity Auction for Business Travellers & beyond
Old Nov 15, 2014, 8:28 am
CanfordCliffs

Programs: Leaders Unlimited,Fairmont Platinum,SLH Loved,IC Ambassador
Luxury Travel Diary Charity Auction for Business Travellers & beyond

My team and I have put together an amazing selection of Luxury Prizes for our Luxury Travel Diary Charity Auction directly from our generous hotel contacts.

These prizes should appeal to Business Travellers and Leisure Travellers alike and the auction is open worldwide.

Confirmed prizes (25 so far and the list is growing) include:

Private Jet Flights
7 nights all inclusive at the amazing Tides Reach Resort in French Polynesia- worth $8,000.
A four night stay at the stylishly luxurious Coco Bodu Hithi in the Maldives inclusive of accommodation and return speedboat transfers.
and loads more see...
http://www.luxurytraveldiary.com/201...uction-launch/

We are expecting to launch with travel prizes worth over £50,000/$80,000 on 1 January 2015 and the auction will run online much like ebay with online bidding through to 31 March 2015

Profits will be shared between 5 great charities partially focusing in on children.
Current choices TBC are Unicef, Doctors without Borders, Julias House Childrens hospice and two others.

I will list all the prizes on this thread as well as on my blog before the Traveller Auction launches.

If you like the look of any of the items I would love you to bid, the more bidders, the more we raise