FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - T Mobile Global data coverage
View Single Post
Old Nov 14, 2014, 9:18 pm
BOShappyflyer

How much are you guys paying for your Simple Choice plan?

The most basic Simple Choice Plan is $50. See the links a previous poster had posted. That's only for 1gb, but you get unlimited Pandora + spotify 4G (thank goodness, I listen to Pandora during my commute).

How bad are the speeds after you hit your LTE cap? I mean speeds in the US after you reach 1 GB, 3 GB or whatever the LTE cap is for the plan you get.

I say speeds are pretty bad. I forgot how SLOOOW 2G speed is, and I went over my limit this month. It's soooo slow I don't even want to use it, but not that bad of a deal since I have wifi at home/work (just not in between). (I got it in the first place due to international calling, which has been the greatest thing EVER and I still think is the greatest asset for Tmobile). But coming off an UNLIMITED LTE Sprint plan and hitting the cap this month makes me miss Sprint quite a bit (but not to the point I want to renew with them again unless I have to).

I should careful not to wipe out my monthly usage so quickly. They do offer option to buy up another gb for $10 with the data pass. Eh. These add up very quickly.

Last edited by BOShappyflyer; Nov 14, 2014 at 9:41 pm Reason: wifi