FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Always a freaking problem with their web site
Old Nov 14, 2014, 5:58 pm
joshua362

Programs: LTP, PP
Originally Posted by joshua362
Every MF'ing time I go to buy a RR ticket for my daughter. Seconds earlier, I made a change for myself on a BS fare, paid an extra $22 with the same credit card, with no problems.

Not enough funds to purchase a ticket. Make sure the total amount of form of payments matches total ticketing price (SW101201-KuykgovUT3mLYzLCz05h-g)
(Friday, November 7, 2014 3:07:27 PM CST)

I know, its my fault since I insist on using XP and Chrome and feel its an inconvenience to log out, clear cache & cookies, reboot and reenter all flight and passenger information...
I send an email in a few days ago describing the above. A few days later, I get an email giving me a phone number to call since "due to high volumes" it may take 30 days to get a response. The next day I get this reply. Rest assured, the problem will be fixed!

We're sorry that you encountered an issue when booing travel using your Rapid Rewards Points. Your concerns are important to us, and we appreciate the opportunity to respond.

Our web site is an invaluable marketing tool, allowing us to sell our products and provide helpful information to our Customers. You can imagine that we want southwest.com to be easy to navigate and user-friendly. I’m so sorry to hear you’ve received an error message when booking and regret your frustration. While our Technology Team was not aware of this issue, we know that experiencing a technical issue causes inconvenience, which is why we will use the information you provided to ensure that our web site is working correctly. In the meantime, if you continue to experience problems or need assistance, call us at 1-800-I-FLY-SWA (1-800-435-9792).

We realize that, as an A-List Preferred Member, you have a unique and invaluable perspective, and we always want to use your feedback to sharpen our operation. Your patronage is greatly appreciated, and we look forward to our next opportunity to serve your air travel needs.