FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - AF to discontinue Premium Economy on medium haul flights + other "improvements"
Old Nov 14, 2014, 1:11 pm
Goldorak
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by Goldorak
The part in bold is wrong. Their new seat is reclining. I was part of the people who tried several proposed seats and gave opinion.
Originally Posted by brunos
Source of confirmation that the chosen seat is reclining?
Originally Posted by l'agentsecret
Quite possible. It is an assumption on my part rather than an information. The picture used in the article (which unfortunately I cannot copy and post here) shows a block of 3 seats and is taken from a slight angle with no button to be seen anywhere on the armrests hence my conclusion. Said picture is of the C cabin and while the middle seat continues to be blocked, the ''flip-down'' table and the possibility to move the armrests laterally also seem to have disappeared. Furthermore, the accompanying text actually states that the seats already have a 19 degrees angle of recline and not ''up to'' which, in my opinion, meant that it was a fixed feature.
Having seen the new seat again this week, I can confirm you that it is reclining
It is a very nice and comfortable leather seat.