FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - PPKFLY - This rate is eligible for frustration.
Old Nov 13, 2014, 10:52 pm
noash

Programs: Choice Privileges
Unhappy PPKFLY - This rate is eligible for frustration.

Has anybody ever experienced this with Choice Privileges?

I made a hotel reservation on ChoiceHotels.com, and reserved a night with a Stay and Fly Package. Here is exactly what is says on the website.

Rate Program:
PPKFLY Rate - This rate is eligible for Choice Privileges® points.
Package:
Stay and Fly Package
Leave your car with us for longer and save

I never received my points though. I submitted a webform requesting my missing points, and I was sent an email saying that the stay was ineligible for points. One email reply and another webform later, I decided to call.

The first lady was nice enough, but simply told me that the stay was ineligible for points. I then asked to speak to her manager.

This lady was really rude. She asked repeatedly if I had actually stayed the night at the hotel. Then she told me I probably just parked there and didn't stay the night. Then she put me on hold so she could call the hotel, and verify that I had stayed there. Then, she comes back on the line, and tells me the stay was ineligible for points.

What can I do? Almost 10 years a loyal member, never a problem, and suddenly I am treated like garbage and lied to and wasting time and losing confidence.

I am so upset. Can anyone help or commiserate?

-Noash