FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - St Regis Bali Resort, Bali, Indonesia [Master Thread]
Old Nov 13, 2014, 5:35 am
jamienbaker

Originally Posted by JK
Awesome insight, thanks again!

This will be our 10th anniversary trip, so while not a honeymoon, it's somewhat close! And we'll have no kids with us - hooray! Which means we don't necessarily need the energy of the W, and exactly looking to do the "sleepy stuff" at the StR.

We're planning to stay there for 5 nights in very early April, so I expect the weather will be a bit dodgy, but we'll survive.

We'll be coming in from Malaysia and Hong Kong though, after spending a few nights there. In that sense, we're the opposite of you. We'll be doing the energetic bit first, and looking for the chill towards the end, just before we head back home to London. With that said, it sounds like StR might tick that box, unless I do a couple of nights at each (which isn't out of the question).

In general - I do love W's, and their energy - but we'll have ticked that box prior to arrival.
Sounds like SR is perfect for your needs! A solid choice. Be aware they've suspended airport VIP for the time being, I'd avoid the CX and KA flights as they land at horrible times, so fly from KL if you can. Let's us know about rates, I'd still conserve your points and splurge on CX or SQ First. Best of luck, remember to diet - that breakfast is among the best in the world!