FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - SWISS creates own FFP?
View Single Post
Old Nov 11, 2014, 3:16 pm
Concerto
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB Platinum, M&M FTL, BA Blue
SWISS creates own FFP?

Having taken out a subscription to Bilan (and having received 10,000 miles for it in the latest offer!) I have found it reasonably interesting. In the latest edition (29.10 - 11.11) there is an interview with Lorenzo Stoll, the director of SWISS in Suisse Romande (French speaking Switzerland). One of the questions the interviewer poses is about how complicated the company's frequent flyer programme is and whether, in these days of over-simplified apps, this aspect was desperately behind the times. Stoll mentioned that SN Brussels Airlines recently developed their own programme but whether SWISS would launch their own programme he did not say, but added that SWISS has to improve in the mid-term. But he mentioned it himself in the interview, which makes me wonder if they are considering it.

Hey, we could even write in an suggest what they could call it: TravelClub! I am not sure I can reproduce the article here (which is in French), or that part of it, because of copyright reasons, but 20 minutes has a brief summary (which doesn't include the bit where he touched on the frequent flyer programmes):

http://www.20min.ch/ro/economie/news...riers-29000631