FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Las Vegas Cosmopolitan Hotel [Master Thread]
Old Nov 11, 2014, 10:35 am
JCrew7384

Yes, I once was able to claim both elite nights and MR points from a stay booked at Cosmo using an Identity free night offer. Although i did pay an extra $50 to upgrade to a wraparound suite, so maybe that was why, because on the bill it showed the room at $50/night. Just submitted my bill to missing credit and it came through.

Originally Posted by fordan
So I know you're not supposed to be able to earn Identity points and Marriott points at the same time, but has anyone claimed an Identity offer (not a comp room but resort credit) and been able to claim the elite nights with Marriott?

I'd love to get the Marriott points too (and have in the past by submitting the receipt after the stay to Marriott), but elite nights are the important thing right now for me; I'm doing a combo mileage and mattress run for status since the end of the year is fast approaching. Right now I'm booked at the Marriott Grand Chateau, but I like the Cosmo and being able to immediately walk out of Marquee and head to my room is a nice benefit.