FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Accor 5000 miles bonus PER STAY offer. HOT!!!!!!
Old Nov 8, 2014, 9:29 am
PointWeasel

Programs: AS MVP/AC75K/AM Gold/UA*S/SPG-Marriott Lifetime Titanium/Accor-FPC Gold/HHDiamond/Hyatt Exp
Originally Posted by Guy Betsy
There was no enrollment needed. There were no 'special' room rates allotted for AC members. The only requirement (then) was that all bookings had to be booked by 31st Dec. and then after they rescinded this offer, changed the requirement that the booking must be made by 31st Oct. for them to honor the AC 10K points bonus.

It was sneaky for them to do so. Don't just cancel your bookings - write to them and tell them about it.

I had booked 4 stays before the 31st Oct so I was ok. People are reporting that they are getting their miles. I switched my earning to BA which was just 5000 points and converts to 2000 AVIOS. The promo with BA is still on though.
Agreed and agreed, just a pre-selection of Aeroplan as you preferred airline partner to auto-convert the 10K Accor points into 5K Aeroplan miles.

I am confused about the last date of reservation though; some have posted an 27OCT and some have posted 31OCT. Which is it? I made my Mercure Bologna booking on 30OCT.

This is such a turnoff with Accor Club.