FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Serve - Another Paypal/Amazon Payments.
View Single Post
Old Nov 5, 2014, 2:31 pm
Mirnada

Bank account transfers?

I'm confused about the recent discussion here about withdraws to bank accounts. In the wiki, early on, it says:
You cannot make an ACH pull from Serve. The direct deposit account and routing numbers are for deposits only.
However, people seem to be saying that you can do exactly this. And, the wiki seems to back these people up, by contradicting itself near the bottom. In the section of the wiki titled "SPENDING YOUR SERVE CARD MONEY:", there's a heading of "For bank transfers":
Under Settings --> Funding & Transfers --> Bank & Cards --> U.S. Bank Account, you can add your bank info and transfer funds from your Serve card directly to your bank. The bank account must be verified, either by the standard "deposit 2 small sums into your account, such as $0.23 & $0.42" method, or doing an "instant verification" by actually logging into your bank account while still logged into Serve.
So what gives? Is the wiki just wrong (and if so, could someone update it, please? I do not have enough posts to do so), or am I misunderstanding something?