FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Barclay US Airways Card Becoming AAdvantage Mastercard
Old Nov 4, 2014, 3:24 pm
aztimm
Moderator: American AAdvantage, Travel Safety/Security & Texas, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA, HHonors, Hertz
Originally Posted by heyeaglefn
I think there is at least one data point around this somewhere in a thread, but I know as soon as my statement cut a few days later it always changed the 10k to PQM. I am not sure if it happens in January what would happen.
One of the reasons why the status year runs 3/1 to 2/28 is to cover things like this that run in the calendar year, but may take longer to process.
I've been told (it hasn't yet happened to me), that if your 10k point conversion happens in January (but for the prior year spend), it gets added in retroactively.

The same thing could happen for flights that didn't credit and you need to send in boarding passes.

Originally Posted by Biggie Fries
Just hauling whatever to get $25K through on my wife's card and was thinking about this ... checking back on my card, it looks like it happens at the same point in the month when RDMs are posted to USAirways account.
In my experiences, the normal monthly miles posted to my US account, then the same day (or next day), I had the 10k mile conversion.