FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - T5 security is a total disaster! [inc Fast Track issues]
Old Nov 4, 2014, 4:25 am
jcm9000

Programs: Iron Maiden FC, GE, Rapidly falling down the Tiers to oblivion.
I assume the security staff were all wandering around aimlessly like the land of the dead. Every manager at t5 with responsibility for this should be fired, it is always a head shaking experience watching the staff putting in minimal effort into their job. And i dont buy its a mundane low paid job so what can we expect; if the employees cant be bothered doing their part to improve matters by actually trying, kick them out and replace them with people that will give a toss. Reminds me of a significant number of people in the civil service in cayman. Turn up if you can be bothered, zombie through the day, get paid, go home. Time we started a protest at security demanding better. The next do will be at security, you'll all be required to sit on the floor and refuse to budge. Risk of arrest, but at least you might get a free cup of tea in the slammer.

And yes i feel better now. Not a lot annoys me when i travel, but t5 security does. I prefer miami over t5 and that is saying something.