FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - IC The Palazzo Master Thread
View Single Post
Old Oct 31, 2014, 7:44 am
ORD-TGU

Programs: AA EP; WN CP;UA SILVER; MARRIOTT TITANIUM; HH DIAMOND; IHG PLAT; RADISSON PLAT; HYATT GLOBAL
Originally Posted by wannagoexplore
To answer my own question, which may be helpful to other PC Platinum Members, here is the response I received from Palazzo/Venetian:

Platinum Priority Club member:

Guaranteed suite availability
Complimentary upgrade (based upon availability at the time of check in)
Priority check in (invited guest check in)
Points balance access
Express check out
Late check out (2PM rather than 11AM)
Collect points / miles
Is there any recent platinum benefit experience. I have read the thread and there are reports from 2011.

I was able to get on the 24 hour half off flash sale, so at 25K/night, I am happy. My reservation is for a luxury king suite, so all rooms are suites, I have read the upgrade is to strip view, which is fine.

Also, there is a resort fee waived?

Service Charge: 25.00 USD per night not included in rate. Fee includes local and toll free calls, unlimited in-suite internet access, daily newspaper and
access to Canyon Ranch fitness center for up to 2 guests per suite. This fee does not apply to Prestige Level suites.

SERVICE CHARGE:
25.00 USD per night not included Fee of 25.00 USD plus tax per night is not included in the rate. Resort fee includes unlimited local and toll free calls, unlimited in-suite internet access (WiFi or Ethernet), a daily newspaper, access to Canyon Ranch fitness center for up to 2 guests per suite, boarding pass printing, one (1) regular coffee or tea at Cafe Presse and one (1) 2-for-1 coupon for well drinks, house wine, or domestic beer at Bellini Bar, Laguna Champagne Bar, Fusion Lounge or Zebra Lounge. Must be 21 years of age to redeem.