FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - AC says Elites "cheapen" their business class
Old Oct 27, 2014, 12:20 pm
mkjr

Programs: FT
for the record, i honestly don't care if AC has a presence or not here officially or unofficially. i find that many BA employees are very happy to unofficially assist with many questions over on the BAEC forum. same on this board as i have seen. either way, i've said it before, AC has to understand that memories are usually long like mine and these changes that impact the most loyal will not go without consequences to AC's bottom line....

i certainly go out of my way to fly on extra connections, though the US or extend my trip on my own dime to see a new place (or even just take an extra night to adjust to time) all just to save my company $$$ .... and to avoid AC.

even when i know i will have to fly AC, i will search high and low for a 5, 10 or 15% off coupon from this board or other boards just to make sure they will get less of my companies money when they are the cheapest option.

so either way, when AC is more expensive, they get no money and even when they are the cheapest, i'll figure out a way for them to get less money.