FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Chase Ink Bold, Plus & Cash cards--[Archive]
Old Oct 27, 2014, 8:03 am
avagyan

Originally Posted by DaveInLA
The 2nd statement of my Ink Plus closed today, and I didn't get the 70K bonus UR points that I was expecting. The date of purchase that put me over $5K was on 10/19; statement closed on 10/23. In the past I've experienced a 1 month delay in bonus points when the final qualifying purchase was, say, 1-2 days before the statement close, but this was 4 days. I've actually made several purchases since then (large and small). And before anybody asks, I subtracted the annual fee as well as any VSE credits and all refunds. My wife got bonus points; her statement closed the same date as mine. Is it worth SMing Chase?
Originally Posted by avagyan
You might want to wait 3 days, for my 2nd statement. I've met my spending right before 1st and haven't gotten the bonus. If I won't get on my 2nd we can panic together
Originally Posted by yOyOYoo
I'm in the same boat! Didn't spend my $5K fast enough. Usually, I always get the bonus offer on the first statement closing. I'm not going to panic yet, will wait for the next statement to close, not in need of any more Chase points right now.
Just to let you know, I've just got my point my points on 2nd statement (even though I was expecting on 1st). So you guys are fine And In case if you want to call, I'd suggest against it (for at least another month)