FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Important updates to Air Canada Altitude in 2015
Old Oct 25, 2014, 9:16 am
theseatbelt

Originally Posted by airbus320
Not having an emotional stake in the recent Altitude 2015 changes, I can stand back and observe...and ponder ....

The most strong reaction on the AC threads originates with Super Elites. Having read every post, I note that many SEs have declared their intent to abandon their AC patronage and migrate their $$$$ to another airline.
If they follow through with their plan and buy their travel from another carrier, what will be the effect on AC's bottom line ?

Has AC underestimated the impact on these changes on their best customers? I would assume that AC would have projected the dollar loss resulting from the negative reaction to the changes.

If AC notices a trend to the exits, will they blink and modify the announced program for 2015?

Are the initial reactions recorded in the two threads only an emotional response or a firm declaration of an intent to not patronize AC?

Any thoughts ?
It's not AC, it's AC management. It was their decision.

I wish AC will now go bankrupt again so their current management can get fired......