FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - What's the most annoying passenger you've encountered?
Old Oct 24, 2014, 12:40 pm
SpewyMcSpew

Originally Posted by Dadaluma83
I sympathize with you. I truly do, but I question just how practical it is to get up and go to the lav every few minutes to fart. Wouldn't that arouse suspicion? Make people wonder why someone keeps getting up, the FA's would wonder and question the pax as frequent use of the lav could be a security red flag. Make people wonder if something is being assembled in there. Who knows? Much less embarrasing and more discreet to just let it out all flight as awful as it is I know. Even so the constant opening and closing of the door would fan the smell around anyway not to mention the pax crop dusting on the way back. Just not a practical or realistic solution what you suggested, unless you suggested to the FA to make an announcement to the pax to just hold it in.
All the idiot had to do was go to the bathroom and poop. This was not a constant gas, get up, sit down, get up again situation. It was quite obvious he ate something that didn't agree with him. He was about to poop his pants and decided just sitting there and passing horrible gas for 6 hours was a better idea than just getting up and going.