FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Stop & Shop and Giant supermarkets gas rewards points on gift card purchases
Old Oct 23, 2014, 6:22 pm
yoyo

Originally Posted by cheaptimesharetraveler
I live in Denver, so what is Giant to me? I am asking if it's Kroger affiliate because our Kroger affiliate of King Soopers doesn't allow fuel points with VGC purchases. Apparently this is not the same big company. I have never heard of Giant, but I know Kroger is a giant company with many different store names, like Ralph's in CA and City Market in Southwest U.S.

Rude answers are just an outright demonstration of how really out of touch some people are becoming with the net and the human beings who make up the membership of BBS's like this one.

I have tons of info I can share, but you apparently don't share--you berate. So put that in your tuphat and smoke it.
I am sorry.

Maybe my reading comprehension is really deteriorating but I re-read your post and could not see any indication you were asking if Giant/S&S were Kroger affiliates. You would have gotten a straight answer then but you sounded more like someone try to get spoon fed. I do agree the response was a bit hash.