FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - What's the most annoying passenger you've encountered?
Old Oct 23, 2014, 4:54 pm
chgoeditor
Moderator: Information Desk, Women Travelers, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Gold
Originally Posted by Sheikh Yerbooty
Well I'm not afraid to put a name on the most irritating passenger I've ever had onboard. His name was (and might still be, if he's still alive) Mamool and he was a thoroughbred Arabian racing stallion, owned by the Godolfin stables (i.e. Sheikh Maktoum of Dubai), jockey'd by Frank Dettorio and one of their most prized horses.
You've just given me flashbacks to my first pony, who hated to be loaded into a trailer and also viewed it as a game when you tried to catch him in the pasture. No broken legs, but a friend managed to break a rib or two while helping me try to catch him. (Imagine a three rail fence where the bottom rail had been removed and was on the ground, the middle rail was missing entirely and the top rail -- which was also removable -- was in place to block the gap in the fence. Friend was on a tiny pony she used for Pony Club gymkhana trying to help me corral my pony. Her pony bolts under the top rail, which hits my friend in the chest and knocks her onto the ground where on her back on top of the other pole. It's amazing she wasn't more seriously hurt.)