FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Sheraton Fiji Resort & Spa, Tokoriki Island [Master Thread]
Old Oct 22, 2014, 8:29 pm
emcee

Programs: Qantas Gold, UA 1K, Marriott Plat Prem, Hertz Pres Circle
Recent Stay

So I just stayed last week for four nights at the Sheraton Tokoriki and I will report that they must have gotten their stuff together. All the things in the photos above were nothing like I experienced. I did see a bit of the deliveries happening on the end of the resort from the staff, but other than that my experience was completely different.

The staff was amazing and attentive, as well as plentiful. Service was VERY timely, none of the 'fiji time' laid back attitude at all. The resort was very clean and accommodating.

In fact, the one thing that I was scratching my head at was that people were saying that it would be much better when the vegetation grows in - I couldn't figure it out. But then I realized that on the side of the island closer to the other resort, the vegetation was all new. Down on the other end where our room was (the 200's) it was all mature and really nice.

We had the ocean front, as others had suggested - in fact, because the plunge pool was nothing to write home about AND those rooms are on the end with no mature plants, I would suggest that the ocean front are better than the ones with the plunge pool.

All construction has been completed, resort is cleaned up nicely. Food, service, stay all were EXCELLENT!! I think the resort has come together. MC