FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Honeymoon - BA points advice and tips
View Single Post
Old Oct 22, 2014, 1:44 pm
corporate-wage-slave
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
Welcome Sylar

My belated welcome to you Sylar, welcome to Flyertalk and the BA Board, it's great you have already got that booked and I'm sure you will have a good time out there with this. I hope you will continue to be active in this forum.

If I was going to make any suggestions, for Malaysia consider going to Langkawi at some point (though people keep saying it's not as good as it used to be, but that has been said about everywhere at some point); also the Cameron Highlands where I spent some of my childhood. Amazing place. Also about 90 minutes out of KL there is a firefly resort, a creek with trees where the fireflies put on a magic and romantic display every evening. You go out along the creek in a silent electric barge to see this sight. Perhaps combined with a Chinese meal out. This is at Kuala Selangor Fireflies Resort Park.