FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - "The Club" new PP lounge at ATL F
View Single Post
Old Oct 21, 2014, 10:13 pm
MSPeconomist
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Originally Posted by Boraxo
Find myself looking at a 3-hour layover en route to Africa. Have not been to ATL in years but it sounds like The Club > Skyclub for those departing from Term F. Nice to find a lounge that will actually let you bring food from the terminal - I guess free catering is too much to ask outside Europe I will report back.

Not sure if this is mentioned before, but this is the only lounge at ATL that provides free access to Lounge Club members (a subset of Priority Club provided to certain JPM Chase cardholders).
The Club at ATL is a PP lounge too. IIRC it also serves LH elite/premium passengers; IME there's almost always a LH staff member in LH uniform at the reception desk to help LH passengers.

AFAIK you cannot bring in outside food, although The Club serves a nice variety of free reasonably high quality food. However, their free wine selection seems the same as the free selection in the SC, also served by a bartender who is sometimes busy but tends to act pleasantly surprised when a tip is offered.

The Club is nice, but if you must pay and can enter the SC for free, I'd certainly take the F (or other convenient and reasonably nice) SC and save the money unless I had an unusually long connection and wanted to lounge hop a bit to avoid boredom.