FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Stop & Shop and Giant supermarkets gas rewards points on gift card purchases
Old Oct 18, 2014, 9:07 am
GoGreen

Originally Posted by JJLeahy47
Hey guys,
Not new to MS here but I haven't posted on flyer talk so I thought this would be a good time to chime in. I went into S&S today and received 3x points for visa gift cards. I live in MA, so if someone needs a location with cards in stock, let me know. I know a few locations north and south of Boston that have a decent inventory of variable visas. Has anyone ran into a problem with an attendant when you were filling up more than one car at the same time?
Hey nice first post. I've never had a problem filling two cars. With three I feel a little awkward. I drive a Prius so can only use nine gallons there. I go to shells and they are familiar and don't care. Might be higher chance of them minding at the s and s stations. My closest station is not self serve so I give the attendant a small tip per car. The regular attendant is only allowed to piggyback on Sunday when its not busy so I try to let him know when I will be coming on a Sunday and he PB's.

Anyone know what happens if you go over 35 gallons? Sometimes I let my brother in law and his gas guzzling gf use my number and she claims its no problem to go over. But I fear maybe it eats another 2200 points?