FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Accor 5000 miles bonus PER STAY offer. HOT!!!!!!
Old Oct 16, 2014, 1:02 pm
cober6711

Programs: UA Silver, Marriott Plat, SPG Gold, IHG Gold, BW Diamond, Club Carlson Silver
Originally Posted by CanRulez
Is this a fairly common promotion with Accor? I'm an SPG Platinum and Hyatt Diamond but would be willing to try out Accor for this.

Also, is there anything to disqualify you from a back to back stay? I've been burned by Avis Car Rentals before and don't want to get burned by fine print again.

e.g. Booking a reservation on Monday, Wednesday and Friday at the same property would be okay and would qualify for 3 stays, right?

Booking 3 separate reservations from Monday to Wednesday would probably count as only 1 stay, I would imagine?

Thanks for any clarification.
If you wanted to to back-to-back nights, you'd have to book one night at one property, and then move to another the next day. For example, you could book one night at say the Mississauga location, and then the next night at the North York location, and then go back to Mississauga or even go to the Vaughan one, for example.