FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - HO HO HO! It is time to sign up for 2014 FT Secret Santa!
Old Oct 15, 2014, 2:13 pm
catarina

Programs: SPG Platinum, Marriott Platinum, WS Gold, Hertz PC, NationalEE, Hyatt Explorist, IHGGold, BW Diamond
Originally Posted by tcl
For anyone signing up, please please double and triple check your online wishlists. You might have an old forgotten wishlist on Amazon, Toys R us, Ebay, the Knot etc that might need to be updated. One year one of my Santees did not really provide much information so I did a bit of online sleuthing only to discover an Amazon wishlist last updated in 2002/2003 that contained things such as a fingerpainting-by-numbers kit, books on understanding incontinence in cats and The Ultimate Tae-Bo VCD 2-disc set. While it would have been very easy and convenient to just order off the list, I was quite sure that the Santee was no longer interested in those items on the list a decade later.

It might also be wise to make sure family members and significant others don't maliciously add/subtract items from your list too.
My Porsche is configured on the Cdn site ....