FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Bangkok site inspections - FS, St. Regis, The Siam
Old Oct 12, 2014, 12:21 am
MikeFromTokyo

Thanks David for the reviews^

The Four Seasons is a fantastic hotel, and I think its front desk/concierge team is by far the best in town. I like all categories from Jr. Suite (formerly Premier Room) and above, but in particular I enjoy the Cabanas and the Deluxe Suites, which are stunning.

I have been in the Rajadamri Suite, which is beautiful but much too large for single or double occupancy. It would be perfect for a dignitary or anyone traveling with a large entourage of staff, as it has large living rooms and a dining room with a very large table.

I agree that the Jim Thompson suite is very nice, and it is a perfect two bedroom option for familiea with children. For myself, I would rather have a Deluxe suite though.

Spice Market has the best Thai food I have had at any hotel restaurant in BKK, and my Thai friends agree. F&B is excellent throughout the hotel, and the World Gourmet Festival is not to be missed (I was just there in late August).

Last edited by MikeFromTokyo; Oct 12, 2014 at 12:28 am