FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Truist (fka Suntrust) Skymiles Check Card [see WIKI for offers]
Old Oct 8, 2014, 1:25 pm
Denolloyd

Programs: UA1k, DL
Wirelessly posted (iPhone 3G: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 8_0_2 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/600.1.4 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/8.0 Mobile/12A405 Safari/600.1.4)

Originally Posted by MIKETWA1
Originally Posted by JayTeaBee
I'm guessing there may have been instances in the past where miles were a few days late to post hence the "don't spread panic until the 10th of the month" in the wiki....

Can any veterans comment on the longest it took for miles to post? I've only been using the card since June and it always was the evening of the 5th or next business day in the event of weekends/holidays.
I have had the card for several years now, I do not remember a time its been this late... I could be wrong though...
Pretty sure I've had mine post this late, although when credited to my skymiles account, the date would be backdated. I think they will post tonight. For some reason, whenever the miles are delayed, they post on a Wednesday. I could be wrong though. Either way, don't sweat it. They are coming.