FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Review: Radisson Blu Dublin Airport
View Single Post
Old Oct 8, 2014, 7:42 am
oliver2002
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
Stayed there last weekend after arriving pretty late at DUB. Wasted about 30-45 minutes locating and waiting for the hotel shuttle. I could have walked to the property from T2 in about 4 minutes

While checkin at 11pm, it seems they only had two standard rooms left, but the front desk upgraded me to a 'business class' room after checking some cheatsheet paper he had in his pocket. I didn't complain He asked me if I wanted to sign up for club carlson, to which I politely pointed out that my number was already on file

The business class room was nothing special, probably just a bit bigger that the usual rooms with a desk and a sofa.

The room and pretty much everything in the hotel showed clear wear and tear. The bathroom was just OK and the showerhead fitted wrong leaking a spray of water across the tub to the washbasin

Breakfast was ok, a fair good selection, just as any business hotel would offer.

The location is great, would stay there again for the price I paid. (100€, business class would have been 129€ if booked for two weekend nights)