FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hyatt Tier (Status) Matching (Challenge) Information - 11/10(ended 10/31/14)
Old Oct 7, 2014, 12:56 pm
Finkface

Programs: AS 75k, UA peon, BA Bronze, AC E50k, Marriott Plat, HH Diamond, Fairmont Plat (RIP)
Originally Posted by markcwj
Have been told that the Diamond Trial is only running until 31 October 2014 by a Hyatt Customer Representative. Anyone able to verify this?

On a separate note, where will the DSUs show up?
While I have no idea whether they will extend the offer, I can say that this was the second paragraph of the email I received when I registered for my Diamond Trial in Sept. It seems from this that Oct. 31 is the end date. Although it does say "current Diamond trial membership offer". So perhaps they are changing something on Oct. 31?

"I would like to thank you for providing the attachment of your Hilton Honors statement. I am glad to inform you that, you are eligible for the current Diamond trial membership offer, in which you can receive Diamond status, offering elite membership benefits. Register for our Trial Offer by October 31, 2014, and receive a 60-day trial Diamond membership. Your 60-day Diamond trial will begin on the date of enrollment in the offer."