FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Help required for a Transit Stay at GRU
View Single Post
Old Oct 6, 2014, 9:45 am
vikas51013

Originally Posted by nsummy
I am excitedly waiting to hear the outcome of this. Hopefully OP's next post won't be from a detention cell in Sao Paulo

Look like, aome of you had lot of fun while waiting for me or commenting on the outcome of my travel , but it actually was quiet non-adventures and I am very-very happy to update you, that It went as I was expecting contrary to the suggestion/outcome predicted by many in this forum.My luggage with me, have reached safely without any issues, and this post , I am writting it from my home not from any other place, as Many have predicted. ^^^^

It actually went exactly the same way, As I figure out by talking to multiple people (Travel agents, Airlines etc), Glad I took my chances and trusted them.

@ Mexico, I was told that at GRU arrival, one of their team member will help me out with my luggage.When I arrived at GRU, one of airline team members had come to receive me and I was given a new baggage tag , and was told that my baggage would be recheck in by them and would be forwarded to the next airline. He advised me to confirm with the next airline, 2 hours before the flight.

I went to the departure gate, and I was told that they had received my baggage, and I was given the boarding passes as well as new baggage tags, So All in all, it went well. ^^^^^^

Thank you so much for all your great help!!!