FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [GONE] Sheraton Iguazu Resort & Spa, Argentina [Master Thread] LEFT SPG 29 Sep 2017
Old Oct 4, 2014, 10:58 pm
washeelers747

Programs: free agent
Apologize for not mention several important infos - I got visa, since i'll visit Rio then fly down to IGU. I recently paid $160 for Argentina, and probably will visit both countries again in future. I read little bit about blue dolar rates, and little unsure if it's that common in the Falls. I used cash & points for my stay to drive down costs.

Anyone recently took hotel's prepaid vehicle pickup, or ride taxi? My friend and I would love to rent a vehicle but heard about stingy rules on taking it to Argentina from IGU, along with no knowledge how to operate manual transmission vehicles .

Originally Posted by MSPeconomist
No, but (for USA and many other passports) doing it this way means a visa for Brazil and paying the reciprocity fee of about $150 in advance for Argentina. You might want to think about whether it's worth it for you to spend a little bit of time on both sides of the border at the falls. Also check any health requirements for these regions of each country.