FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Booking reward tickets on EY partners with Etihad Guest Miles
Old Oct 3, 2014, 12:07 pm
EtihadHelp
Company Representative, Etihad

Originally Posted by minmaguire
I know there is a thread for AA customers who are booking tickets on EY, but haven't seen anything for people using Etihad guest miles to book reward tickets on partner airlines.
I would love to hear from people who have successfully booked tickets through Etihad for travel on partner airlines using guest miles.

1) Which airline did you fly and when?
2) How easy was the booking process? Did you give specific instructions to booking agent or were they able to find what you needed?
3) Were you able to look up award availability on a website/ or did award availability on the airline you were traveling on's website match the availability the Etihad call centre gave you?
4)Did the cost of the ticket in miles,match what is quoted on the Etihad website?
5)Any other useful info?!

I tried to book a domestic one way ticket on AA last summer and talked to numerous call centre agents, none if whom seemed sure of the procedure and then when one agent did seem to try could not see any availability at all for random dates as far as a year in advance!

Would love to hear other peoples ( hopefully successful) experiences!
Hi there,

We kindly advise you to check out Etihad Guest Website for more details about redeeming miles for a reward ticket. Or you can contact our reservation team in your location. All the contact details can be found in Etihad.com.

Thank you for writing to us. *JS