FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The day after the night before: how should AF regain passengers' trust post-strike?
Old Sep 30, 2014, 10:30 am
orbitmic
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: AF/KL Life Plat, BA GGL+GfL, ALL Plat, Hilton Diam, Marriott Gold, blablablah, etc
Originally Posted by Pauillac
received this email from AF today
I received it too and find it a complete waste of space. For all the many things I may have been interested in hearing from AF, some vague propaganda on how great their Transavia plan is is certainly not one of them.

I actually find it in extremely poor taste that as passengers are worried about returning to normal traffic, avoiding future strikes, and whether one can safely book AF tickets or not and how things will be handled if another conflict arises, not to mention wounds of past travel plans, they are effectively avoiding all those issues to score points on that plan of them.

It simply served to remind me of how, while I think AF customer service handled the strike well, Gagey and de Juniac have pretty much been as useless and autistic as the pilots in the past two weeks.

As far as I'm concerned, this letter does not rebuild my trust but on the contrary dent it because it shouts at me that the first consideration is some internal company game and not the passengers ( again!)