FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - IHG Premium Visa card [UK] (was PC Rewards Black Visa Card)
Old Sep 26, 2014, 3:04 pm
voodoofish

Programs: IHG Spire Ambassador, Honors Gold
Originally Posted by chrism20
I also raised the double points and explained about the email and they confirmed that this is an IHG promotion rather than Barclaycard as the email would have came from them otherwise. So it looks like it's IHG for the double points. I don't think I can cope with that one this weekend, I'm ready to reach for the Scotch just dealing with Barclays.
After reading this I found the original email and realised that it was from IHG, so it does seem to be their promotion not Barclays. I rang up IHG Rewards club, they seemed very confused and at first transferred me to Chase credit card After I rang back IHG Rewards Club, they put me on hold for a while but then said they are going to have to raise a case as their link to Barclaycard is down and they have no information on the promotion... I did point out it was IHG's promotion not Barclays, but it didn't help. After I insisted, they let me forward them the email about the promotion and said that they would get back to me in 3-5 working days.