FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Pilot strikes in Autumn / Fall 2014
View Single Post
Old Sep 26, 2014, 2:46 am
RTW1

Originally Posted by TRAVELSIG
Surely- cannot by this point someone from Lufthansa social media post a comment somewhere about what as a customer my possible risks are?
So please tell me what other company thinks it is a sound idea to post something on social media regarding the negotiations about employee compensation?
It would be rather silly for a company to make announcements that there might be a strike but no date has been set. Useless information that will only lead to people reacting when there's nothing to react to.

They will make an announcement when the date has been set by the unions, like they have always done. And that, including what to do, will be posted to social media. And a new schedule will be posted as soon as is available.

Please stop behaving like an impatient 5 year old. Go stand in line for the new iPhone or something. But this is a business they are running, not a news site.

The information is available for anyone to find.... Your risks are the same as they were before, there might be a strike, there might not be. You might be affected when you are flying this week, you might not be (and you most likely wont be).
But I'm sure you know that already and don't need a Facebook message to confirm that knowledge.