FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Lifemiles serious booking problems - Beware (old legacy thread)
Old Sep 26, 2014, 12:06 am
KenInEscazu

Programs: AA EP, CM PP, AV GM, UA Silver, SPG Gold, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Plat, Marriott Plat, Accor Plat
Originally Posted by A1pax
What I meant was that my cousins are older people, and do not use the computer. I want them to visit me in the UK - as they are nice people but not people with means.
I'm 56 years old (I think that makes me "older?" - I'm sure as heck not "young!"), and I know many people my age who can't figure out how to click a link even though they use a computer every day. I am truly grateful that my work is web based, and I think that keeps my mind sharper than average. One must stay on top of this stuff constantly, or it will change and leave you in the dust before you know what hit you.

Personally, I think it's very nice that you are willing to pay for your family to visit you in style. I often do that for family, as I live in Latin America, and I love sharing my new "home" with people who... How can I say this nicely?.... Don't get out much! I have even done so for some close friends who could never afford to make the trip.