FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Citi AA credit cards, except Executive. (2013-2014)
Old Sep 25, 2014, 10:43 am
sarrisa

Same letter for me. I logged in my account and both master and card accounts are closed. I did used the same name for the business?? if that matters? And I was just getting started! I got this card 6/22/2013 and 4/21/2014 and hoped for it again. Do you think it's because I had the same business name? I close the accounts 7 days before applying for a new one. Wondering if I should try again since I don't think they pulled my credit.

Originally Posted by somy
Cancelled the first one a month ago. Applied again just over 3 weeks after that. Application was pending further review. Received a letter yesterday saying "The card is only for 1st time Citi AA account applications". Don't know what this means as this can be churned. While cancelling my previous card I did mention to close both my account and master account. How can I confirm that it did happen as expected and that is not the issue for me not getting approved this time? Any help.