FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Citi AA Executive [Late 2014 - 2015]
View Single Post
Old Sep 22, 2014, 4:46 pm
rgAAFT

Programs: AA HH Gold SPG Gold BA
Originally Posted by ninim2200
You guys are making a big deal over this, when apparently there is nothing wrong, if your letter says you get 50k miles, then you will get it, i saved every single approval letter i have (9 total) and i am sure your letter is no different, so i think we should take a deep breath and relax. a lot of the offers in the past stated for "New Applicant only Offer" and we still got the bonus, if things change we adapt, and move to the next big thing, this hobby is based on trial and error and experience, and i don't think any of us should take it for granted, saying all that i still think this is still working fine, i applied over the weekend for my wife for her #5 exec / got approved, we should see the letter in a couple of days, if it has the bonus great, if not then no big deal, we will get the other offer...... . take deep breath and enjoy the ride.
+1
For now I stand by my original position

I think what's really going on is that some of you don't have faith and two, I think some of you just can't get over the fact that you were denied for what you think is a weird reason. I think some of you guys tend to go "all in " while a deal is active, and think the world is ending if someone tells you no for once
I think this is a point for some of you guys to just lay low for a while, so you really don't get this deal shut down and ruin it for those like me who have been laying low for a while

Last edited by rgAAFT; Sep 22, 2014 at 5:12 pm