FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hidden Pond - Kennebunkport, ME: Report.
View Single Post
Old Sep 22, 2014, 11:14 am
DetailsIM

Originally Posted by KatW
Thank you. Might you spare a word or two describing facilities and services? I've been eyeing this resort.
We didn't use the spa they have so I can't report on that. In seasons, the service around the adults only pool is great. It was a bit of a shame that no one was outside the day we arrived. Yes it wasn't blazingly hot but it was warm enough for me to take a dip in the heated pool (both pools are heated). My wife would have loved a drink while reading but oh well.

The restaurant like I said is great but very dimly lit. Many folks were pulling out their iphone to light up the menu. The cocktails are great but like any resort, not cheap. Cocktails start at $13 but we enjoyed every one we ordered.

They also offer a supper shuttle. It's free for guests and takes you to downtown kennebunkport with stops along the way. It's great if you want to go downtown, have a few drinks, and not worry about driving or parking. They also offer free shuttle to the beach and the drop off point is at one of their sister properties, The Tides Beach Club. You can eat and drink there all while charging it to your room back at Hidden Pond.