FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - VERY IMPORTANT - Reciprocity Fee to enter Argentina
Old Sep 20, 2014, 10:13 am
GUWonder
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
Originally Posted by Cheapster
Wow... TONS of good info here!

I read through a bunch of it but seem to be missing the part I need (of course).

We traveled to EZE in July of 2013. I was a bit unprepared and had to pay the fee at the last minute from my laptop in the ticket line!

Our passports are stamped with our entrance and exit dates... but I just cannot find that receipt.

1. Do I understand correctly that the payment is somehow tracked with our passport numbers?

2. Is there a way I can check that and make sure we're good?

3. If nothing else works, is there a way to get a copy of that receipt somehow?

4. (Bonus question) Anyone care to speculate on routing? We're planning on the end of March (IAD-EZE about $1100) and would love to catch one of those 'free' 48-hour layovers on the way down.
If the reciprocity payment stamp proof is not in your passport or you can't reprint your reciprocity payment receipt otherwise, email [email protected] with your:

name, nationality, passport number and birthdate as per the passport you used when putting in for the reciprocity payment

and request they provide you proof of payment.

The free layovers are ordinarily connections under 24 hour on internstional itineraries of this nature.