FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Anyone Else Excited About Intel Core M?
View Single Post
Old Sep 19, 2014, 3:15 pm
IsleOfMan

Programs: DL Silver, AS MVP, UA Silver, HHonors Diamond, Marriott Plat, SPG Plat, National Exec Elite
I had the T100 for several months and for day-to-day productivity (work) and casual tablet use it did everything I needed without issue. I had the 64gb version, so storage wasn't a big issue. What I've been waiting for ever since was something with the specs of the T100 but the form-factor & build-quality of a MS Surface RT/2. The build quality was my only real complaint with the T100... it's probably the cheapest feeling device I've ever used, at least from a decent name brand. I thought for sure Lenovo would update the Lynx with an Atom 3470, but no joy... so far nothing has materialized and I replaced the T100 with an original Surface Pro when they dropped to $379 refurbished. I like the Surface as well, but the weight/heft has relegated it to being purely a travel laptop/tablet (so I only need a single device on the road)... at home I use a desktop or docked laptop for work and an 8" Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 for casual browsing... 8" really is the perfect size for a casual-use tablet, but I don't see myself needing Windows for a casual-use device like I thought I would way back when I bought the T100.