FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Air New Zealand / Virgin Australia Trans-Tasman Alliance Information
Old Sep 18, 2014, 2:56 am
Xiaotung

Programs: NZ*G ELT, VA-G
Originally Posted by NZ_Flyer
From KC T&C's:

The Koru Member must be departing on one of the following flights (if they wish to access an Air New Zealand International Lounge):
1. an Air New Zealand operated aircraft (with an Air New Zealand ticket and flight number); or
2. a Virgin Australia operated aircraft for travel within Australia and between New Zealand and Australia (with an Air New Zealand ticket and flight number); or
3. on a Cathay Pacific operated aircraft if travelling between Hong Kong and Auckland (with an Air New Zealand ticket and flight number).
The wording is clearly not logical. The heading says "if they wish to access an Air New Zealand International Lounge" and then point 2 says "a Virgin Australia operated aircraft for travel within Australia". Well, there is no NZ international lounge for VA domestic flights so why do they say that?

English is my second language but I thought I understood English better than these guys.