FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The OTG Airport Experience at EWR
View Single Post
Old Sep 17, 2014, 1:16 pm
REPUBLIC757
Suspended

Programs: Delta Silver. Former AA gold. UA MP and DL Plat AMEX cardholder
Originally Posted by tegelad
It is an article ... and hopefully they have more in depth discussion/details some where ... however ... it seems to be missing the biggest gripe areas ..

Ingress points to security at all three with A Terminal being the worst. My favorite recent memory is a hot summer day, muggy, and then waiting in the purgartory shoot for 30 minutes after TSA entry but before the security scan.

How about an inter-terminal connector, so one could use precheck in C and get to A or B if desired ...

C isn't bad ... just really big with a long commute between gates .... but that being said .... C71 ..... stairs anyone .... but I always used it as my workout for the week ...

The only thing I can see is Terminal C has alot of space that is wasted ... so honestly, I could see them migrating the united folks from the other A ... and move B to that location ... then have the port redo the original B and migrate / swap back ... and do the same thing to A .... they can do something similar to PHL where they have an expedited walkway .....
There are many more airports I'd rather be stuck in over the big white delayed box of Terminal C.