FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Boarding Area's Fall
View Single Post
Old Sep 12, 2014, 6:29 pm
Astrophsx

Originally Posted by sbm12

This could not be further from the truth. But, by all means, keep just making crap up.
Originally Posted by sbm12

Funny thing about what the "opposite" is in some scenarios. You're suggesting that someone is telling bloggers how much they should be producing. That is what I'm disputing. No one mandates content frequencies. Suggesting otherwise is crap. But, by all means, feel free to keep believing that someone tells the bloggers - on Boarding Area or elsewhere - what to do.
I don't think I'm making up crap? I think it is a correct observation that a number of BA bloggers have moved to posting multiple times through the day. I believe around 4-5 years ago you started to see more daily posts and now you are seeing multiple posts in one day. I believe the speculation was that at one of the meetings they had they were encouraged to post a certain amount no? I'd have to dig to see where this was discussed. I vaguely remember this was discussed around the time we started to see bloggers do weekly recaps. There may not be a mandate, but they could be encouraged or pushed to post at a frequency. I don't think anyone here has suggested or said there was a mandate so I'm not sure how you got that from what I posted.