FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Late 2014 AA/US Combined Domestic Meals - menu / pictures / etc. (Consolidated)
Old Sep 10, 2014, 7:06 pm
McFlyPHL

Location: Stuck Between the Moon and CLD or SAN, Your local Taco Bell
Programs: AA EXP/LT PLT, DL PM, UA Silver, SPG Plat, Marriott Plat, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by MAH4546
I don't think it's too shocking to believe that American Airlines flight attendants are now embarassed to be associated with US Airways' and their poor service standards. This is the first merger between two major airlines at total opposite ends of the service spectrum.

Yes, I know, you think US Airways is amazing, not a low cost carrier, etc., etc. We aren't going to agree.
We've been through this before. It's not unprecedented by a long shot. But hey... keep telling yourself that and maybe it'll come true, right?

Though hey... when you get some facts that support your argument and don't rely on hyperbole and bluster, be sure to let us know.

You also apparently think it's okay that glass plates chip. You know how many glass plates I've bitten into in my years of flying? Zero. Maybe I need to watch out if I ever fly US Airways, though, so thanks for the heads up.
Of course I never said - nor even implied - anything of the sort. Then again, when you've got nothing else to support your argument, just make something up. Not the first time we've seen it from you, doubtful it'll be the last.